Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Thanks for supporting the Thao Worra Fund.


We're now on the last 48 hours of the campaign and we met and exceeded the goal, and I'm presently able to move forward to address the challenges that hit me hard recently. I'll be giving everyone more of an expanded update soon but also thank those of you who've graciously invited me to speak to your classes and conferences later this year, as well as house-sitting and other accommodations once I can get closer to your area.

There's a lot of good news to report soon, and you helped make that possible. I will say, living out of a carry-on bag is a distinct challenge and I'm glad my time as a Buddhist monk a year ago prepped me for really streamlining what I've got in my life and appreciating what I have around me.

I particularly thank Chanida Phaengdara Potter, Malichansouk Kouanchao, Mike Davis, Channapha Khamvongsa, Nor Sanavongsay, Saymoukda Duangphouxay Vongsay, Catzie Vilayphonh, Sayon Syprasoeuth, Krysada Binly Panusith Phounsiri and Sunny Chanthanouvong who stepped forward in the beginning to help create this campaign and the effort to help me get the resources I need to keep helping our community's journey.

No comments: