Sunday, April 04, 2010

BARROW for the classrooms

I have a very limited number of review copies of BARROW available for teachers interested in considering it for use in poetry and literature classes. If you're interested in considering it in whole or in part for your curriculum, let me know!

Released in October, 2010 BARROW is a collection of speculative poetry exploring language, tradition and myth and where the narrator fits within those words and worlds. It includes some of my work that has appeared previously in other journals such as Whistling Shade, Northography and Tales of the Unanticipated. BARROW also features many all-new pieces debuting for the very first time. Some, such as My Autopsy, Thank You, were written during my first years at Otterbein College. Which was refreshing to still feel confident about such pieces even after so much time had passed.

No comments: