Friday, May 04, 2012

E-books posted at Slideshare

I've recently uploaded a number of free pdfs to Slideshare at http://slidesha.re/thaoworra to make it easier for readers to find examples of my poetry!

At the moment, you can find copies of:

Between Souls: A 16-page introductory sampler.

On the Other Side of the Eye: A review copy of my 2007 speculative poetry collection.

BARROW: A review copy of my 2009 speculative poetry collection.

Tanon Sai Jai: A 2009 book examining Lao America.

Touching Detonations: A 2003 e-book addressing UXO issues.

These should be compatible with most e-readers including Kindles, Nooks, and other devices. But if you need a different version, let me know. If you enjoy these books, please pass them on to others who might enjoy it, too. Additional e-books are forthcoming this year. Thank you for all of your support!

No comments: