Saturday, July 29, 2006

Monstro Posted

To start things right for Diversicon next month, I've posted an all-new, updated edition of my e-chapbook, Monstro, for free in .pdf format over at my website.

Monstro is a compilation of my speculative poetry from 1991-2006 that has appeared in various forms throughout the years in several different journals and publications.


It's a short introduction to the larger body of work I've written, and organized as a poetic meditation on fear:

The things we fear, the things we shouldn’t, the things that fear us, and those grey zones where all bets are off. It’s a global romp through a world with boundaries that are blurring to the point of non-existence.

You'll meet both familiar faces and new ones along the way.

Additional news: I'll be reading from Monstro on August 10th at Dreamhaven Books in Minnesota at 912 W Lake Street, Minneapolis MN 55408. I'll later be discussing several of the pieces in depth during Diversicon.

If you can make it, it'll be great to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, tried to check it out; but both free pdf's came out with mostly rectangles for text. I'll try again later.

C