* Reproductive Health: The Key to Development Opportunities for Women in Rural Laos | Kathryn Sweet
* Aiding or Abetting? Internal Resettlement and International Aid Agencies in the Lao PDR | Bruce Shoemaker and Ian G. Baird
* Questioning Orientalist Power: Buddhist Monastic Education in Colonial Laos | Justin Thomas McDaniel
* Historical Medicinal, Religious, and Commercial Plant Use in Laos from Accounts of European Exploration | Kristine L. Callis
* The Influence of Cultural Tradition and Geographic Location on the Level of Medicinal Plant Knowledge Held by Various Cultural Groups in Laos | Amey Libman, Bounhong Southavong, Kongmany Sydara, Somsanith Bouamanivong, Charlotte Gyllenhaal, Mary Riley, and Djaja D. Soejarto
* The Lao Traditional Medicine Mapping Project (Lao TMMP) | Mary C. Riley,Bounhong Southavong, Gregg R. Dietzman, Marian R. Kadushin, Kongmany Sydara, Amey Libman, Somsanith Bouamanivong, Charlotte Gyllenhaal, and Djaja Djendoel Soejarto
I'll let you all know how interesting the articles were after I get a copy. But there are many other great sounding articles in the journal, and I wish them great success in the coming years ahead.