Friday, October 26, 2012

A Shadow Over Poet's Barrow: A one-page role-playing adventure

A little off-schedule, but I recently posted up the first edition of the one-page adventure "A Shadow Over Poet's Barrow." At some point I'll probably revise some of the graphics and design with a little help from my friends, but I also wanted to give aspiring game masters a chance to start playing around with this one.

   

 You'll need your own rule set and dice for Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, or a compatible game to play.

Some poets make teaching guides for their books of poetry. I make short scenarios for role-playing games.

You don't need to have read my book BARROW to play this one, although I do appreciate it. I'm now at work for the scenario for my upcoming book of poetry, DEMONSTRA, coming out through IFP in April 2013 with a cover by Vongduane Manivong! :)

And apparently I just created the Lovecraftian Great Old One Gopnyai, Devourer of Moons.

No comments: