Saturday, August 24, 2013

Publication Credits and Awards 1991-2013

I had to field a number of recent requests, professional and otherwise, for a representative list of my creative output over the years. The following list does not yet include my op-eds, graphic poems, interviews I've conducted, or many of the workshops I've presented. Some of the journals listed have gone defunct, but that is an enduring hazard of the craft. It is my hope this list will be instructive for some of you who are on the artists' path. 

 Internationally, my work has formally appeared in Australia, Canada, England, Scotland, Germany, France, Singapore, China (Hong Kong), Korea, Chile, and Pakistan. It may be of interest for some to note that formally, my work has never been published inside of Laos.

No comments: