Thursday, November 12, 2009

Claire Light reading in San Francisco 11/12

Sorry for the short notice, but Asian American writer Claire Light, a good blogger and writer is reading tonight, November 12th at Modern Times. 7 pm. It's at 888 Valencia St (@ 20th) in San Francisco.

She has an upcoming chapbook of work "Slightly Behind and to the Left" due next year, barring sabotage by gremlins. She's been actively involved with Hyphen Magazine, the Carl Brandon Society and many other interesting causes over the years. She has a master of fine arts degree in fiction writing from San Francisco State University and is a suspected cyborg. Considering I've only met her as a text-based entity, she's pretty cool in my book. But my books are quite strange, just as a heads up. Even so, check her out, tell her I said 'hi' if you go. Or tell her I said something really deep, profound and madness-inducing about the elder gods. That works too.

No comments: