Friday, May 14, 2010

New Pieces Accepted for Innsmouth Free Press

As I've mentioned before, one of my current sidelines is writing Lovecraftian flash-horror vignettes for the Innsmouth Free Press. Three new pieces that will be coming up include two articles about Tcho-Tcho refugees, and a profile of a local doctor doing business between Arkham and Innsmouth. These should be up in a few months.

In June, the long-awaited Multicultural issue of the Innsmouth Free Press is anticipated, and will feature my short-story, A Model Apartment, examining what happens when a Southeast Asian refugee painter travels to the famous haunted city of Arkham, Massachusetts. I'm looking forward to that. In the meantime, they're also always looking for new contributors, so if you're interested, I'd encourage you to consider it!

No comments: