Monday, May 16, 2016

Unleashed! Exhibit of Wiener Dog Art, Fullerton, CA


Ok, it looks like I'll be making TWO side-trips on my way to the National Lao American Writers Summit, adding in the Unleashed! exhibit of Wiener Dog Art at the Atrium Gallery in Fullerton, CA.
The exhibit features the work of Southern California-based artist Laura Hoffman, who uses her own dachshunds as muses for her work.

It comes down on 5/27 so be sure to catch it soon!

You can see it all at:

Atrium Gallery,
Titan Student Union building,
Cal State Fullerton campus,
800 N. State College Blvd., Fullerton

Alas, I won't be able to bring my own dachshunds along for this trip, but I look forward to seeing the different ways Hoffman explores the aesthetics and nature of dachshunds through a California artist's lens. I'll have a review soon!

No comments: